The past few weeks have been very eventful in our family. Little AJ got a cold and then an ear infection, resulting in her first non-"well child visit" to the doctor. :( She really handled it well overall, and after ten days of medicine and a few days and nights of sleeping upright in her swing, she seems to be doing much better. (Incidentally, I learned that giving an infant medicine twice a day is pretty much impossible.)
Mommy got a sinus infection at the same time, and AJ spent our anniversary evening driving to the pharmacy for the second time in two days to get me medicine. He also bought me a dozen roses, which are still blooming on our dining room table. It's hard to believe we've been married for three years already, but I can honestly say that I love him more today than ever before.
Little AJ's Colorado Grama came to visit for a week, and we had so much fun together. Of course, she came bearing lots of gifts, and my little sweetie now has eleven new outfits (yes, eleven), a winter coat and snow pants, a new book and two stuffed animal birds that play authentic bird songs (or bird calls, I can't remember which).
I feel like Little AJ is growing up so fast, as she seems to learn to do something new everyday. On Monday, she discovered that she could reach out and grab her toys, and she thinks that that is pretty much the greatest thing ever. I think that is why she's also decided that she does not need to nap for more than thirty minutes at a time. I'm pretty sure she just lies in her crib and thinks about how much more fun she would be having if she were playing.
She also enjoys standing up on my lap, having tummy time on her Boppy (she holds her head and shoulders up so well!), and practicing all of her new "words." She is just so adorable, and I treasure every moment with her. I hope you enjoy these pictures.
Mommy got a sinus infection at the same time, and AJ spent our anniversary evening driving to the pharmacy for the second time in two days to get me medicine. He also bought me a dozen roses, which are still blooming on our dining room table. It's hard to believe we've been married for three years already, but I can honestly say that I love him more today than ever before.
Little AJ's Colorado Grama came to visit for a week, and we had so much fun together. Of course, she came bearing lots of gifts, and my little sweetie now has eleven new outfits (yes, eleven), a winter coat and snow pants, a new book and two stuffed animal birds that play authentic bird songs (or bird calls, I can't remember which).
I feel like Little AJ is growing up so fast, as she seems to learn to do something new everyday. On Monday, she discovered that she could reach out and grab her toys, and she thinks that that is pretty much the greatest thing ever. I think that is why she's also decided that she does not need to nap for more than thirty minutes at a time. I'm pretty sure she just lies in her crib and thinks about how much more fun she would be having if she were playing.
She also enjoys standing up on my lap, having tummy time on her Boppy (she holds her head and shoulders up so well!), and practicing all of her new "words." She is just so adorable, and I treasure every moment with her. I hope you enjoy these pictures.







1 comment:
Amazing! She is so beautiful! I can't wait to see her again. It's amazing how much she's grown and is learning. Thanks for putting up new pictures and stories about her and you guys. I love you all.
Post a Comment