"Teach me your way, O LORD, that I may walk in your truth; unite my heart to fear your name." Psalm 86:11
Aw, Christie! I can't believe how big she's getting. And she looks so happy! Hope to meet her before too long. Love you.
Adorable! Good thing you're taking pics now... it looks like she might outgrow those cute outfits before summer actually gets here!
Hey Christie! You don't have any fun all day long do you? What a sweetheart! I can't wait to actually be able to put the girls in summer clothes! Hopefully it will be here soon!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Aw, Christie! I can't believe how big she's getting. And she looks so happy! Hope to meet her before too long. Love you.
Adorable! Good thing you're taking pics now... it looks like she might outgrow those cute outfits before summer actually gets here!
Hey Christie! You don't have any fun all day long do you? What a sweetheart! I can't wait to actually be able to put the girls in summer clothes! Hopefully it will be here soon!
Post a Comment