Hi, Little AJ here. Sorry for the long stretch of no posts. Although I've been doing extremely cute things all month, Mommy wasn't too good about taking pictures or writing about them. So, I'll try to catch you up right now.
I have mastered rolling over both ways and am getting quite good at sitting all by myself. I only topple over when I try to reach for a toy to the side of me.
Speaking of toys, Mommy and Daddy bought me some blocks for my sixth month birthday, and I just love playing with them (and the bucket they came in, even though it's a little heavy and I sometimes bonk myself in the head with it). I also enjoy Peek-a-Boo and the Eensy Weensy Spider that crawls up my tummy. I think I'm a bit ticklish.
I love bathtime, since I discovered that I can make huge splashes by kicking my legs furiously. That's really fun, so I usually giggle a lot when I do it. That makes Mommy giggle too.
Since I'm such a big girl now, I've also decided to start eating solid food and taking longer naps. Mommy and Daddy are pretty proud of these accomplishments, especially since I only slept for about 45 minutes for the past two months. Aaah, that was a good joke.
Well, here are a few pictures:
I have mastered rolling over both ways and am getting quite good at sitting all by myself. I only topple over when I try to reach for a toy to the side of me.
Speaking of toys, Mommy and Daddy bought me some blocks for my sixth month birthday, and I just love playing with them (and the bucket they came in, even though it's a little heavy and I sometimes bonk myself in the head with it). I also enjoy Peek-a-Boo and the Eensy Weensy Spider that crawls up my tummy. I think I'm a bit ticklish.
I love bathtime, since I discovered that I can make huge splashes by kicking my legs furiously. That's really fun, so I usually giggle a lot when I do it. That makes Mommy giggle too.
Since I'm such a big girl now, I've also decided to start eating solid food and taking longer naps. Mommy and Daddy are pretty proud of these accomplishments, especially since I only slept for about 45 minutes for the past two months. Aaah, that was a good joke.
Well, here are a few pictures:
I was pretty tired here, so Mommy let me curl up with my dolly and watch Baby Einstein. I really like to suck on Dolly's pig tails.
This is a funny face I started making about a month ago. It seems to get a lot of laughs. Don't be fooled, I'm not really grumpy.
This is my favorite accessory on my Exersaucer. I can just bend it down and chew on it to my heart's content.
And here I am looking too cool for school...(which is fine, because I don't go to school)
Well, I hope you enjoyed the update! I'll try to get Mommy to post more soon. Bye bye!


2 comments:
SIX MONTHS??! Where has the time gone? She's beautiful, Christie. I can't believe how big she's getting.
c'mon. You know you are ready for another!!!!
Post a Comment