I didn't want to put up this post until I'd collected all the pictures from my various family members, but since I don't know when that's going to happen, I'll just do it in two parts.
Well, I should start by saying, we had a wonderful trip to Colorado from May 4 - 11! Little AJ met her Uncle A, great grandparents, several cousins, and many great aunts and uncles for the first time! She also met three doggies--which I think was the highlight for her!! I have never seen her so excited as when she was playing fetch with my sister's dog, Bailey. She just squealed with delight.
Well, I should start by saying, we had a wonderful trip to Colorado from May 4 - 11! Little AJ met her Uncle A, great grandparents, several cousins, and many great aunts and uncles for the first time! She also met three doggies--which I think was the highlight for her!! I have never seen her so excited as when she was playing fetch with my sister's dog, Bailey. She just squealed with delight.
We also went on several fun outings (to the zoo, Tiny Town and Little Monkey Business), and I got to see a dear college friend and her beautiful baby. It was a whirlwind trip, but so worth it. I hope you enjoy the pictures!
At the Denver Zoo
Elephants!
Little AJ having so much fun
Riding the oxen
Little AJ's first carousel ride
Clinging to Mommy for dear life!
Sitting with Granddad
Crawling through the tunnel at Cousin D's house
Little AJ loves balls! And wearing other people's shoes. :)
Riding on the bouncing zebra!Stay tuned for more adorable pics...
No comments:
Post a Comment