Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fun at a BBQ

I have been so bad about taking pictures this summer, but luckily I have friends who are willing to share theirs! Our friends had us over for a barbecue the other night and got some great photos of Little AJ with her friends. They are so cute!

D (19 months) and Little AJ (20 months) - aren't they sweet?

J, Little AJ and D bouncing on the banana boat (love Little AJ's hair!)

J checking out Little AJ...

Little AJ checking out J...

And I guess they like each other.

D and Little AJ enjoying their first Popsicles

Mmmm....

2 comments:

O'Dell Family said...

I love your blog! Little AJ is just precious; isn't being a mommy the best thing ever? Can't wait to follow along and see your family in pictures!

JandH said...

Yeah, thanks for posting the pictures! I love to see what she's up to!