Little AJ as a beautiful ballerina (just for fun)... I think these were taken in June.
Little AJ playing at the beach after the summer crowds went home...
Little AJ at "Kids' Night" at our church in August. The theme was "A Night in the Big Apple." The pictures show Little AJ in front of a taxi and building a skyscraper with boxes.
Little AJ at "The Wild Center" in Tupper Lake, NY in September. She loved posing with the stuffed deer, seeing real river otters swimming, chasing butterflies, playing on the natural wood playground, and watching a film about mergansers (ducks).
Little AJ and Mommy stopping to take a few pictures during a nature walk near our house on Columbus Day. We collected red, orange and yellow leaves, wildflowers, apples, and sticks, and we enjoyed the sunshine by the river.
And lastly, AJ and I enjoyed a day away on Tuesday while Little AJ played with Grama, and we hiked Crane Mountain (one of my favorite hikes). It was the perfect fall day to be outside, and the views were incredible!
















1 comment:
You know I love to see all that you've been up to, and this is no exception! Little AJ is looking so much older since your last posts. Her face is losing it's baby-ness. I want to kiss her right now, before she gets any older! We love you, sweet little AJ!
Post a Comment