"Teach me your way, O LORD, that I may walk in your truth; unite my heart to fear your name." Psalm 86:11
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!I miss you.
Hey, your my "dot" in Hawaii! On my world map I can see that someone checked my blog from the middle of the Pacific Ocean... cool. ...Oh, and Happy Birthday!
Glad you're having a great time in Hawaii. (i'm jealous!) Happy Birthday to you and AJ!
Okay, so next year you should definitely celebrate your birthday in Canada! Your poem can go something like this...'Happy Birthday to me'I am 30!I am in Canada with Mike and AngieIt's so much better than Hawaii!!'
Happy (very belated) birthday! How was Hawaii??? More pictures, please.:-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
I miss you.
Hey, your my "dot" in Hawaii! On my world map I can see that someone checked my blog from the middle of the Pacific Ocean... cool.
...Oh, and Happy Birthday!
Glad you're having a great time in Hawaii. (i'm jealous!) Happy Birthday to you and AJ!
Okay, so next year you should definitely celebrate your birthday in Canada! Your poem can go something like this...
'Happy Birthday to me'
I am 30!
I am in Canada with Mike and Angie
It's so much better than Hawaii!!'
Happy (very belated) birthday! How was Hawaii??? More pictures, please.
:-)
Post a Comment