Little AJ's personality is emerging more every day, and we are loving it. She gives us huge smiles when we come to get her out of her crib in the morning, and she talks up a storm when I change her diaper. Unfortunately, I never seem to have the camera on hand to capture her cutest moments, but here are a few recent pictures and a short video of her. She really has "ah goo" down.
We took her to the doctor on Friday for her eight week appointment, and she weighed 13 pounds and was 24 1/4 inches long. She's in the 95th percentile for weight and the 97th percentile for height. Woo hoo! We are thankful for a healthy, happy girl.
2 comments:
"I'm bringing chubby back" HEH!
Glad to see you are using the Camcorder again. :-) Good use. She's so darling, her eyes are so big!
In that first picture she looks so much like you as a baby!
Post a Comment