Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Birthday Girl

Little AJ is two today! We can hardly believe it. She somehow became a big girl overnight. We are so proud of her and so very, very thankful that she is our daughter. She has forever changed our lives!

Here are a few photos from her birthday party last night.

The pretty birthday girl!

With Grama and Auntie Ann Marie

Failed attempt at a Mommy/Daughter photo

The spread

My Pooh cake (of which I am quite proud!)

Little AJ really wanting to pat Pooh!

Enjoying some yummy cake

Little AJ with her friend D

Playing with her new "Leaptop"

Cooking in her new kitchen

Hugging her new Tigger and Pooh

Modeling her new Cinderella outfit

4 comments:

JandH said...

Wonderful pictures! It looks like she had fun! I love the cake, Christie. Nice job!!

Joy Sonju said...

Happy Birthday, Ashley! What a cutie-pie. And good job on the cake, Christie! :)

Cat said...

Happy birthday! I can't believe she's two already. She's a beautiful little girl, Christie. I hope to see you guys again soon. And the cake looks professional, congrats!

Rachel said...

Wow! 2! I can't believe that! LOVE the cake! :)