"Teach me your way, O LORD, that I may walk in your truth; unite my heart to fear your name." Psalm 86:11
"She is currently fluent in more languages than I am." - AmyWe loved this. Just fantastic. It's a hoot watching her curl up her forehead in concentration!
Love all these videos! She is so cute and smart. Wish we could have a playdate!
Amazing! That is a great party trick. I can't believe how much hair the girl has! You must be such a proud mommy.
Yes, I am a very proud mommy!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
"She is currently fluent in more languages than I am." - Amy
We loved this. Just fantastic. It's a hoot watching her curl up her forehead in concentration!
Love all these videos! She is so cute and smart. Wish we could have a playdate!
Amazing! That is a great party trick. I can't believe how much hair the girl has! You must be such a proud mommy.
Yes, I am a very proud mommy!
Post a Comment