Friday, February 11, 2011

Celebrating Five Years

Today AJ and I have been married for five years!  I am so thankful to be married to such a wonderful husband and daddy.

To celebrate, we spent an amazing night in New York City!  We caught the train in Poughkeepsie on Wednesday at Noon and arrived in Penn Station at 1:30 p.m.  We checked in to our a-bit-too-modern-for-our-tastes-but-we-got-a-great-deal-on-Priceline hotel just off of Times Square and then explored the city for a bit.  It was very cold, but we had a great time!

At 5:00 p.m. we had dinner at a phenomenal steak house: Ruth's Chris.
I
They helped us celebrate!
And then the highlight of our trip:  orchestra tickets to Wicked!  Best show I've ever seen.
We did some more exploring on Thursday, including a short visit to Central Park.

It was such an incredible trip, and I love this man!!

2 comments:

J. Carr said...

It looks like an awesome trip! Amy and I tried to see Wicked a few weeks ago before it left Chicago but couldn't get tickets :( So, hopefully it comes back before we leave.

P.S. Love the new look of your blog!

J. Carr said...

Oh, and congrats on 5 years! That was the important part of the comment I somehow forgot :)