Thursday, November 15, 2007

Things I Never Thought I'd Do

Now if this picture doesn't just scream ATHLETE, I don't know what does. I should have been a marathon runner, but I may have to settle for the next best thing... an aerobics instructor!

My good friend H is moving away next week, and it seems that my pressuring her to start an aerobics class about a year ago is coming back to bite me. Now I'm being pressured to take it over!

Hmmm... H has a Master's degree in Exercise Physiology; I have a BA in English and German. H likes to run the ten miles around the lake; I get tired walking the half mile to the grocery store. Does this sound like a good fit to anyone?!

Well, if you know any qualified instructors who don't mind an early morning workout, send them my way. If not, wish me the best, because surely me teaching aerobics is better than no aerobics at all! (I may change my mind on this after I lead my first class.)

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE the picture Christie and I look forward to aerobics with you! I'm determined to become a regular again!

Princess in Galoshes said...

Rock on, rock star!

I think I might have a picture from our infamous "run" back freshman year.... That was successful.

Summer said...

you can always call on the fitness fairy if you need help....